Friday, October 26, 2012

It all started..........

Oh my gosh...yes!!! I have really really notice a huge difference in my stomach area.

So I am not a skinny girl...I was in the 10th grade but 4 kids later I am what some people categorize as "a few extra pounds."

I really do not want to be skinny because I just love curves and appreciate nice big curves. I just wanted
my midsection to be less bloated and smaller!! I have the- get fat in my boobs and belly gene. My butt is wider than it is anything else. I wouldn't mind more of a "bubble butt" but anyways, in my quest, my main concern was my eyes, then my belly.



Sooooo, this is what I have been doing, I have seen less bloating and my belly is smaller, but poor me, I believe I am losing weight (my butt always gets smaller first) - I don't step on a scale, I just go by this fits me or it doesn't.

Ok let me get back on track here...

It all started when I of course stopped drinking SODA!!! AAARRGGGGHHH...for some people they can drink soda and be fine. I drink it and it just keeps me bloated.  I started drinking more water...duhhhh we all know this helps right...ok...then I bought VitaFusion Fiber Well Weight Management Gummies

I have trouble following directions so instead of taking two a day, I took 3 a day and I used it all up. I did feel a bit of a difference with them. A little extra energy and I was going to the bathroom more regularly. After I used it up..I wasn't like oh my gosh I need another bottle right away so I didn't buy another one..it was a great kick start though!!

I also bought the Giants Food Store brand CareOne Extra Strength Gas Relief Cherry Creme Chewable. 
Which, after all these years I have never tried a gas relief medicine for bloating so I figured hey why not. I took one every few days and it did give me a little relief by letting some air out!! 

Butttt....nothing was like wow, this is awesome...Until I came upon 2 little things that really changed my friggin life!!!!!!!!!!! I just have to give them their own page. They are 2 little things that many people use and know about but I was just blind..but now I am not! I have come to say that yes, this stuff works...and yes I have seen a difference in my life and I know with continued use, I will be healthier than ever!



Ukc Blue Male Bully Type American Pitbull Terrier - $900
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use Link Market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment