One thing is for sure...I will not be giving up my morning 1-2 cups of coffee, in my quest!!! Not for anything..you hear me??? nooope...coffee is like my haven, my -- here you go, congratulations on another beautiful day of life ....my day would not be complete without it.
Ok, I don't want to get religious on anyone who doesn't believe, but just so you can appreciate how serious I am about this, unless my God himself comes to me and says, "My child, you can no longer drink coffee." Then and only then will I give it up.
Will 1-2 cups of coffee with milk and sugar hinder any progress I hope to make??
Well lets see...when I read articles like this Two cups of coffee a day cuts overall risk of dying by 10 percent, research shows. I get happy!! But looks like I have to start drinking more than two cups.
I like Maxwell House Regular Coffee this is what I drink every morning. So I will continue drinking my beloved coffee with no regrets. It has gotten pretty expensive lately but I will pay anything for coffee..hahaha..yeahh right!
--> As I get older I find myself wanting to do things from scratch. In this case, I find myself wanting to buy organic coffee beans and grinding them myself. I'm telling you, a lot of people do this already, but I am not from a mother who did anything from scratch.
I found this Cuisinart Coffee Grinder it's like $40 and I am seriously thinking of getting it. I can see myself buying Member's Mark Medium Roast Organic Whole Bean Coffee and then I can say to people, "Well yes, I grind my own organic coffee beans fresh every morning." hehe
I guess I will put that on my "to get list" when I get "extra cash."
No comments:
Post a Comment