Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Diary of Many Women



Welcome women of all shapes, sizes, race and ethnicity.

I feel that my diary may look like the diary of many women when it comes to some worries that many women face.

I am in the process of making a few lifestyle changes and am documenting my progress in my diary, as I try to find what it is that I am looking for.

What am I looking for? I don't really know. A fountain of youth? A miracle pill to burn fat? A magic button that will activate an explosive orgasm? Haha..ok honestly I do not need that button because my hubby does a great job with that!!


But seriously, I am, as I write this, drinking a tea, with a spoonful of honey and a few splashes of real lemon with less than a teaspoon of sugar (working my way off the sugar). Is this a big deal for anyone? Well for me it is..why? because I have never really given tea a chance.

I am actually eating breakfast in the mornings, whereas, I was just drinking coffee and then started stuffing my face by 3pm when I got very, very hungry.

I have done so much research on so many different things, all in my never ending quest to fight off wrinkles, and get more energy to fight off this fat. The visceral kind! So I figured why not share all this information. Maybe I learn more new things from other people! I really am using most of the not so secret secrets.

I am going to write a few different posts on what teas I have been drinking, what products I have been using on my face, what food I have been eating, and I have been doing facial exercises!! I hope they don't give me more wrinkles...ooyyy!

I just am not going down without a fight. There is nothing wrong at all with aging. I am thankful for everyday!  I just don't want to let myself go and say what the heck, go ahead nature ravage me and do with my face and body what you will!! NOOOO! hehe..I will do my part to stay strong and get healthier annnnd take care of my face... I am sooo vain?!? Was that a question or a comment..eehh..both. And before you say it, I already know it. I am right smack dab in the middle of a mid life crisis.

Ukc Blue Male Bully Type American Pitbull Terrier - $900

No comments:

Post a Comment